Friday, November 6, 2009

Holiday Crafting I

I finally got restarted on my holiday crafting.  Got down to the sewing machine and started on some bears for the girls for Christmas.  They're an old pattern that I've been making for years.  Fleece bears, and left over fleece from other projects.  One is grey with variegated blue ear insides and feet bottoms, the other is the variegated blue with grey ear insides and feet bottoms.  Both are stitched, but I ran out of stuffing.  I guess I make a trip to JoAnn's!

Also on the Christmas list for the girls are home made dolls.  I'm still working on the pattern a bit - got stuck on the hands.  One head, body and legs are done, other head pending design.

Many more projects in the works but I dare not list them here as they're for people that can read (and read my blog).  I don't want to spoil the surprise! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment